Abdominal pain is known by various names like , bellyaches, or .
What is Abdominal Pain?
Abdominal pain refers to the condition of acute pain felt in the region between the chest and the groin. It affects a number of home remedies while severe pain might need a for a complete diagnosis., including the stomach, , , , , and . It may be caused due to issues, or other reasons. The pain may last for a short duration or for extended periods of the day. It may also be followed or accompanied by other problems like . Mild pain may be treated with simple
Abdominal pains can be caused by a number of reasons. Here is a summary of the most common reasons that lead to this situation:
- Digestive distress: It may be the result of gas, or constipation. , digestive , the formation of excess
- Inflammatory bowel diseases: It may be due to like ’s disease and .
- UTIs: It may also be caused due to in the tract.
- Inflammation: It may be caused due to inflammation of the gallbladder, , or other sensitive parts.
- Kidney stones/ gallstones: The presence of in the kidneys or the gallbladder can also cause abdominal pain.
- Premenstrual problems: In , it might be caused by the disorder.
- Acid imbalance: An imbalance in different types of body acids may also lead to pain in the .
- Intolerance and allergies: Milk intolerance and allergies due to different food products are some other causes of abdominal pain.
- Infections and ulcers: It may be caused by poisoning, stomach , , or infections.
The following are the commonof abdominal pain:
- Pain and discomfort in the chest, , and , and around the stomach
- Difficulty in
- Inefficient movement
- Inability to perform routine