The impressive apple vinegar include its ability to regulate sugar levels, boost weight loss, improve gut health, lower cholesterol levels, aid in , and enhance skin health. It also speeds up metabolism and provides relief from high , arthritis, diarrhea, depression, asthma, and cancer.benefits of
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
cider is made from ripe, freshly crushed, that are and passed through a process to develop the final vinegar product. In the first step, the crushed apples are exposed to to start the process, and the are turned into . In the second step, are added to the alcohol solution which further the alcohol and turns into acid.
Around 400 BC, Hippocrates, Theof , used apple cider vinegar as a curative product for his . Apple cider vinegar has since progressed from a folk remedy to a reliable modern age medicine. If you can tolerate its sour taste, it is a remedy that and protects the .
Apple cider vinegar has only 3 contains small amounts of potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium. Like , it may contain , vitamins B1, B2 and B6; biotin, folic acid, niacin, pantothenic acid, and vitamin C. Acetic acid is the main active compound which is responsible for its powerful numerous health benefits including loss. The acids in this vinegar are effective and , whereas the acetic acid content in the vinegar can aid in the treatment of various and .per tablespoon (15 grams) and virtually no . It
Unfiltered,apple cider vinegar contains a colony of bacteria, referred to as the “ ”, which has a cobweb-like appearance. This bacteria is gut- and is often considered the most nutritious part of the apple cider vinegar.
The most impressive health benefits of apple cider vinegar are:
Blood Sugar Levels
The fiber present in apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for maintaining proper blood levels. According to a research report published by the American Diabetes Association, two tablespoons of diluted apple cider vinegar before bed can reduce fasting blood sugar levels. Apple cider vinegar is also proven to significantly improve sensitivity in those with either insulin-resistance or type 2 diabetes.
Apple cider vinegar is an excellent therapy for losing excess weight. It burn all the unwanted calories and getting the body’s working at its best. It control and burning in the body. According to a study, acetic acid, which is the main component in it, can help in weight loss since it targets body fat.by making the body
The vinegar contains acetic acid, along with is effective in reducing the LDL (bad) levels and increasing the HDL (good) cholesterol levels, thereby protecting the system.acid, that
Balancing your body’s pH levels is imperative to maintain helps ward off bacteria and shed dead skin ., and apple cider vinegar can do wonders for your skin because of its high levels. The pH level of the apple cider vinegar is similar to the pH level of the protective acid mantle of the skin. An apple cider vinegar rinse can help the glow of the skin, the of skin , keeps your skin from becoming too oily or too dry by balancing the production of , and improves the of . Mix together one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with two cups of . Moisten a ball with the rinse and use it to your clean and dry. This also
This vinegar is useful incontrol and balancing the pH level of the scalp. You may also try applying two to three of vinegar directly to the scalp and rinse it after five minutes or so. Avoid contact with so as to not cause .
It plays an important role in terms of speeding up the metabolism of the body. When diluted apple cider vinegar is consumed with a high-carbohydrate , it helps increase the feeling of and help with weight loss by preventing .
Acetic acid, the main component in vinegar, helps reduce levels of blood pressure, according to a study. This has a cardioprotective effect on health.
Raw apple cider vinegar helps the body maintain a healthy alkaline pH level and beat acidity and its unhealthy effects on the body. It also helps clean the blood during the oxidation process.
Thecondition of is due to the accumulation of toxic waste in the body. Natural apple cider vinegar can relieve in the joints and also curb the dangerous of the arthritic condition.
The pectin content in the vinegar helpsby forming bulk matter. The pectin also forms a protective coat for soothing the lining of the . Some say this can give relief as early as twenty minutes. So, 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar diluted in 8 ounces of warm water, three times a day, is a suggested remedy.
experts believe that ‘ ’ may be connected with the physical body more than the mental state. Apple cider vinegar can help in the fight against the melancholic state by means of and the .
Manyhave found relief from chronic by taking apple cider vinegar or by applying vinegar-soaked to the inner region of their area.
This health tonic may aid in neutralizing the free radicals that have the potential to form. The beta- content acts as an and effectively the free radicals formed through oxidation. The free radicals are harmful bodies that could cause major damage to blood cells.
Uses of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Health Tonic: A tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (ACV) added to a glass of warm water can be taken as a tonic; it helps with acid reflux. It also off seasonal allergies, soothes a sore throat, and provides relief from . and treats
- Skin cleanser: You can use it to manage oily skin, green tea and applied as a facial toner. It can also be combined with green tea and honey as a face mask for acne. , and acne . ACV can be mixed with
- Meat tenderizer: Apple cider vinegar can be used in meat. It can also be drizzled over cooked greens for flavor. and to tenderize
- House cleaning product: You can dilute the vinegar with water and use it as a natural cleaning-spray or -neutralizer in your home.
- Soothes sunburns: You can add a tablespoon of vinegar to your sunburns. to provide relief from
- Teeth-whitening product: It is an excellent remedy to remove stains from . For stubborn stains, apple cider vinegar can be directly rubbed on your teeth. It is advisable not to do it too often as it can break down tooth enamel. For a less abrasive action, mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water and then swish it around in your .
- Treats warts: Dip a cotton ball in the vinegar and apply it directly on the wart and cover it with a -aid. You can repeat this a few times. The wart will fall off eventually.
- Heals Rashes: ivy to help soothe the inflammation and reduce . , in apple cider vinegar, can be applied to poison
Recommended Amount Per Day
There is no prescribed dosage of apple cider vinegar that you should bein a day to get its health benefits. However, it is highly and its main ingredient, acetic acid, can be harsh to consume. To avoid possible side effects, it is best to limit it to 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in 8 ounces of water, thrice a day.
Types of Apple Cider Vinegar
The two popular types are:
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: It is made from apples that are allowed to ferment naturally without . Unlike commercial types, the organic variety is not processed or refined. It has a appearance because it contains the “mother” of vinegar. This type of vinegar is also called non- , raw, or unfiltered apple cider vinegar.
- Commercial Apple Cider Vinegar: This type of vinegar goes through a process in which the vinegar is and filtered and sediments are removed if any. It also has a clear, appearance as the “mother” of vinegar is removed.
Note: In terms of health benefits, the best type to buy is the organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar which contains the ‘mother’ bacteria. This variety of vinegar is available in the supermarket as well as online.
Apple cider vinegar is relatively safe for everyone. However, if you consume it in excess, it can cause the following:
- Enamel erosion: The vinegar, due to its acidic content, can wear off the enamel of the teeth over time if consumed in an form.
- Burning of the throat: It can also cause . should not have undiluted ACV as it causes a burning sensation in their .
- Hypoglycemia: The vinegar can reduce blood sugar levels, so you may need to adjust your medication to avoid symptoms.
- Low potassium levels: If had in excess, it can cause low blood potassium and osteoporosis. loss. Over time, it can also contribute to