tea can be an intense and life-changing experience, but should only be done with great caution, once you are familiar with its effects, both good and bad.ayahuasca
What is Ayahuasca Tea?
Ayahuasca beverage made with the Banisteriopsis caapi vine, which primarily grows in South American countries like Ecuador, Bolivia, and Peru. Also referred to as yage, ayahuasca tea has been a critical part of many religious and spiritual ceremonies in certain South American cultures, but its effects have made its popularity spread throughout the rest of the . Formal ayahuasca tea are hosted deep in the jungle, with spiritual guides who the process. Use of this tea is unlike any other tea you may have used and is intended more for its mental effects than its physical ones.is a traditional spiritual
How to Make Ayahuasca Tea?
Ayahuasca tea should be made with extreme caution, and only if you are trained in its preparation. The process also takes anywhere between 5 and 10 hours.
Ayahuasca Tea Ingredients
-200 ml of vinegar
-160 grams ofmimosa hostilis
-150 grams of Banisteriopsis caapi
- 3 of in a large until it is just below , then reduce to medium heat.
- Add 50 mg of to the water.
- Add the 160 grams of mimosa hostilis and stir thoroughly.
- boil! this for 3 hours at low-medium heat. Do not
- all the liquid and press the shredded mimosa, getting as much liquid out as possible.
- Store the liquid in another pot and then repeat the entire process with fresh water and the same shredded mimosa.
- Repeat the process AGAIN, leaving you with 3 pots of mimosa-infused liquid.
- Combine all three pots of mimosa water and cook on medium heat, reducing to 1.5 Liters.
- Put the water in the and cool overnight.
- Filter the liquid in the morning to remove any excess particulate matter.
- Warm the liquid on the stove again, but do not .
- Add the 150 grams of Banisteriopsis caapi powder and stir for 15-30 minutes on low heat.
- Serve the tea in small amounts.
Ayahuasca Tea Benefits & Uses
Ayahuasca tea is known to be a psychoactive healing, for in life, or to achieve a new level of spiritual consciousness. While it is difficult to quantify the effects of ayahuasca tea, as every person will experience different hallucinations and mental journeys, it is known as one of the most powerful substances in the world.that has mind-expanding and spiritually stimulating effects. Many use it for emotional
In some cases, this tea has also been linked to eliminating symptoms of PTSD, lowering cancer risk and curing people of depression. Ayahuasca tea has both a fascinating present and past, but it is critical that you fully understand and do your research before using this powerful substance.
Ayahuasca Tea Side Effects
There are a number of side effects of this tea that happen to almost everyone who consumes it. It has become an accepted part of the practice of drinking this tea. The side effects include , , and sweating. The experience can be described as very unpleasant for a portion of your “journey”, followed by the visceral, spiritual, and psychoactive portion of the event.