Bad breath can ruin one’s first impression, and it can also harm professional and public interactions, leading to the development of inferiority complexes in an individual.
What is Bad Breath?
Bad breath, as the name suggests, is a condition in which a foul smell emits from the mouth of an individual. After rinsing orthe teeth, it usually disappears, but in the case of chronic or persistent bad breath, the foul smell persists. Chronic bad breath condition is scientifically known as halitosis or fetor oris, and it can be a manifestation of various internal .
The common causes of halitosis include the following:
- Certain foods especially onion, garlic, and spices
- Poor digestion
- Milk intolerance
- Sinus and
Bad breath leads to the following symptoms:
- Persistent dryness of the mouth
- Sour or bitter taste in the mouth
- show white nodules
- A yellow or white coating on the
- Drainage of mucus from the nasal passage
- Sores in the mouth