Bleeding gums, in simple terms, means regular of the . It can occasionally be an indication of some serious ailments like or .
What are Bleeding Gums?
Bleeding gums refers to a food. The causes of bleeding gums may be due to poor , but may also be indicative of other conditions like , vitamin , , leukemia, or many other kinds of . If not taken care of properly, it may lead to or inflammation of the gums. Luckily, it is reversible and can be cured using simple home remedies as well as maintaining the proper hygiene health of your .state in which the gums appear swollen and often bleed during your or rough
Bleeding gums may be caused by adeficiency, scurvy, changes during pregnancy, leukemia, many kinds of infections, or brushing your teeth too hard. Let us discuss them in detail below:
- Gingivitis: This occurs when regularly. stays on the lining of the gum for too long and accumulates on the gum line. Plaque is the leftover and that remains on the teeth when you don’t properly or
- Periodontitis: When gingivitis reaches an advanced stage, occurs. It is an infection of the gums, jawbone, and the soft that surround the teeth.
- Vitamin deficiencies: Vitamin C and K can easily become the number one cause of bleeding gums. This is a deficiency which is very common in and living in or developing countries. If your tells you that you have teeth and you are still experiencing bleeding gums, then you can fairly (by means of tests) attribute it to a vitamin deficiency.
Gum ailments can often time be and therefore it is important that you keep a lookout for the following :
- of the gums
- Tenderness and of the gums
- bad breath
- taste in the mouth
- of teeth
- Pus formation around the teeth and gum
- in the
- Bleeding while brushing your teeth or while spitting