blueberry is a great way to boost your nutrient intake for the day – and it happens to be quite delicious as well!
What is Blueberry Juice?
beverage. These are some of the healthiest berries available and are often considered a for their high content. Blueberry juice is widely considered to be good for overall , as there are countless benefits to increasing your intake of this powerful berry.juice is made by blending or pressing , scientifically members of the Vaccinium genus, into a nutrient-dense
Blueberry Juice Nutrition
When it comes to nutrition, blueberry juice offers extremely high levels of vitamin C, as well as good amounts of fiber, vitamin A, potassium, and vitamin K. This juice also contains high levels of , , , and various other that can have positive effects on your health and wellbeing.
Blueberry Juice Benefits
Since this juice is so nutrient-dense but relatively low in , it can help your body feel full, thus preventing , between , and other bad habits that compromise your loss .
Urinary Tract Infections
The-boosting effects of this juice can help tract ( ) in a and effective way.
How to Make?
Making blueberry juice is quite easy, whether you are using a juicer or a blender. Despite the nutrient-denseof this juice, you should limit your intake to 1-2 per day, to prevent any unwanted side effects.
- Step 1: apple and 1/2 a cucumber. 1 cup of blueberries, as well as 1
- Step 2: Core and cut the and .
- Step 3: Add all to a blender, along with 1/2 cup of .
- Step 4: Blend thoroughly for 20-30 seconds.
- Step 5: Pour the resultant juice through a fine mesh strainer.
- Step 6: Use a spatula to press the puree, the juice.
- Step 7: Add juice from 1/4 of a fresh lemon and enjoy!
Despite thebenefits of this fruit, there can be some side effects, particularly when this is consumed in excess.
- Blueberries are known to act as both blood and blood -reducers
- Drinking too much of this juice can drop your blood sugar level dangerously low
- Intake of excess juice can exacerbate
- Furthermore, blueberries do contain a compound called salicylate, to which some are sensitive, as it can cause reactions.
Generally speaking, however, drinking a moderate amount of this juice per day is perfectly safe.