Bone Spurs or osteophytes are extra that appear as a raised projection due to continuous and wear and of the bones. This condition usually occurs at , , , , , and .
A personfrom this condition experiences severe in the region accompanied by inflexibility at that point. This occurs due to in free movement of the joint, leaving the person immobile. Being educated, prepared, and a little cautious can prevent the further occurrence of bone .
Causes of Bone Spur
Bone spurs may arise due to several reasons, most of which are. It may occur due to the following:
- Change in the calcium of the
- General wear, and tear
- Applying continuous pressure
- Excessive use of joints as in jogging, heavy exercise, racing, dancing or while
Basically, the underlying factors are the tearing of , the softening of and the gradual of .
Symptoms of Bone Spur
One can easily make out the presence of bone spur in the body. Some of theare summed up below:
- Sharp or smooth projection beneath the skin
- Restricted movement along the joints
- Severe pain
- Most common in arthritis
- Calluses and corns occur in the foot due to excessive tissue damage
There are simple and easy to perform home remedies that are readily available for treating bone spurs. Although if the problem persists, one must consult a , as the growing bone spur can damage the surrounding .