What is Breast Cancer?
is the of within the breast. The of can ultimately lead to the death of an individual if it becomes metastasized or if it is not removed by surgery.
Breast cancer is categorized into 3 types based on the place of origin:
- Ductal breast cancer: It originates in the ducts and is the most common type.
- Lobular breast cancer: This type begins in the lobes of the breast.
- Inflammatory breast cancer: It refers to those in which are swollen, warm, and red.
- Consumption of beverages
- Old age
- Changes or mutation in rhythm ( ’s internal )
- therapy of the breast
- Intake of or
- First childbirth at an old age
- Family history
- Prior breast treatment with radiation therapy
- Intake of progesterone and estrogen
- Other unspecified factors and behavioral habits
Breast cancer is characterized by the following:
- Lump in the region or near the breast
- Regular discharge from the breast
- Nipples become inverted
- Change in texture or morphology of breast like scaliness, unevenness, , or reduction in size
- Increased radiating from the breast
- is not felt even when is applied