The word herb has a number of traditional and modern applications for your .may not be familiar to you, but this
What is Buchu?
Let us take a look at its many amazing health benefits.
- It is a making it popular for treating tract ( ) and infections. ,
- It can also be taken orally to gout. transmitted , flush infections and reduce
- Two of the key found in buchu leaves are diosmin and hesperidin. They are effective in treating .
- Hesperidin has also been found to be effective in treating .
- In traditional African medicine, this is used to treat and low count.
- It is even a popular treatment for heart failure. , as it can relieve bloating, particularly the types of bloating caused by high and congestive
- It is rich in .
- The high concentration of bioflavonoids may prevent the oxidation of .
- Because this plant acts as a stimulant, as well as a diuretic and anti-hangovers. , it is particularly touted for alleviating
- A healing eczema and psoriasis. or containing buchu is commonly used for
- It is believed that the active ingredients in the herb can actually switch off monocytes that cause tissue damage from diseases arthritis and , and protect from exercise-related damage. by inflammation, like
Let us take a look at its uses.
- Buchu is drunk as a made from the leaves, but it is also used as an extract and .
- Buchu can be made into a very popular brandy, which is both delicious and effective.
Word of Caution: breastfeeding should avoid taking this herb, as it may cause dangerous menstrual . Buchu may also interact with certain to cause bleeding. If taken in excess, buchu may the and , or cause damage, in serious cases.who are or