You can addnibs to your diet in a number of clever ways to enjoy the many benefits they can provide!
What Are Cacao Nibs?
Cacao nibs are the purest form of chocolate, made from crushed and processed cacao . The reason that these nibs are so highly sought after is their uniquely potent flavor, as well as their -free . The minimal amount of processing also allows these nibs to retain nearly the full value of the cacao beans, which are packed with and other . Cacao nibs are widely considered a snack and flavoring ingredient, but they don’t like normal . The melty chocolate only forms when the nibs are ground up into a paste, which is processed and then solidified.
Cacao Nibs Nutrition
fiber, with nearly 9 grams in a 1-ounce serving. These nibs are also great sources of iron and magnesium, along with high levels of compounds (antioxidants), , and protein. In terms of , these nibs contain about 200 calories per cup, although most would never consume that many nibs in one sitting.speaking, cacao nibs are very high in
Cacao Nibs Health Benefits
The many benefits of heart , and mood, among others.cacao nibs include their ability to help lose , reduce the of
Muscle and Nerve Function
The combination of antioxidants and monounsaturated fats makes these nibs afor , while also helping to improve and function in the .
How to Use Cacao Nibs?
These nibs can be used in many different ways, such as the following.
- Adding a few to your coffee for a
- Adding them to and to add an antioxidant bonus.
- Some people enjoy sprinkling cacao nibs on top of their granola, on top of yogurt or in trail . , in their
- You can add the nibs to your vegetables for extra flavor. , or even mix them in with
Cacao Nibs Side Effects
The notable side effects of cacao nibs relate to theircontent, as well as potential and of .
- Caffeine: These nibs contain both caffeine and theobromine, two that some people avoid, particularly if they have or high .
- Contamination: Most nibs come in their pure, raw form, which does expose you to a high risk of contamination from cocoa). or other that would be in the processed form (
- Pregnancy: Due to the caffeine content and powerful effects of cacao nibs, most breastfeeding are recommended not to use it. and