Usingcan be an excellent choice for those who want to improve their overall , but knowing the potential side effects is important before adding it to your regimen.
What is Capsaicin?
Capsaicin is the active ingredient in many different bite. It is a type of capsaicinoid and is a very powerful , so using it for relief from and inflammation seems counterintuitive. However, there are a number of impressive health benefits to using capsaicin, so peppers and spicy foods are often encouraged for and the system.and is the compound that gives these peppers their
The onlyin which capsaicin are found in are:
- Chili peppers including cayenne peppers, among others peppers, jalapeño peppers, and
- Spices, such as
Capsaicin Health Benefits
As a powerful and compound, capsaicin can help to reduce stress in different parts of the by neutralizing free radicals. Those are the dangerous byproducts of cellular that can cause chronic , including .
How to Use Capsaicin
The most common ways to use capsaicin are:
- You can include mild to spicy peppers in your diet, depending on your comfort level.
- It is also isolated and concentrated in form.
- It is available in certain and and can be applied topically to areas of inflammation.
- For who don’t like spicy foods, or capsaicin patches are the obvious choices.
Capsaicin Side Effects
The common side effects of eating capsaicin in any form are:
- Increased photosensitivity
- Serious reactions, such as difficulty and
- Irregular heart arrhythmias in rare cases
Before taking this supplement or using these patches, be sure to speak with your, particularly if you are already taking any other medications.