On occasion, everyone has had diarrhea – loose, watery in consistency, and even more frequent bowel movements. It could be because you were traveling, and the change of diet or an may have caused it but when it persists for weeks it can indicate something more serious.
What is Diarrhea?
is nothing but a manifestation of improper functioning of the system. There are two types of diarrhea: acute and chronic. It takes around 3-4 days to be cured, depending on the intensity of the impact caused by the or infection. The duration and severity may depend on a person’s health history as well. Sometimes, changing your diet can also help cure it.
There are many causes of diarrhea including:
- Lactose intolerance
- Food poisoning
- Viral infection (like viral gastroenteritis)
- consumed through contaminated food or water
- Presence of excessive fluid in the
- Diseases that affect the or small intestine
There are many symptoms of diarrhea that are easily identifiable including:
- Stomach aches
- Loose stools
- And in some cases, fever might accompany