Dysuria, or painful , is very common amongst young and middle-aged people. Studies have shown that women are more prone to this health condition than men and that almost every woman suffers from it at least once in their life.
What is Dysuria?
Dysuria can be termed as pain, burning, or difficulty caused while may reflect as inflammation of the vagina. It can also be a result of certain medications. Dysuria is not a disease in itself, but more of a symptom that may lead to different diseases. It can occur in both men and women in the age group of 18-50 years.. It is commonly caused due to in the urinary tract and it
Symptoms of Dysuria
The symptoms of this painful condition include the following:
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
- Cloudy or dark-colored urine
- Foul-smelling urine
- Increased frequency of urination
- Sometimes, blood may appear in the urine
Causes of Dysuria
Let us look at the top causes for painful urination.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI): A person who contracts UTI usually has a burning sensation during urination. This infection is caused by gram-negative or gram-positive , specifically E. coli.
- Sexual activity: People who have a higher level of sexual activity experience a burning sensation during urinating.
- Other factors: It can also be caused by poor hygiene. Other causes include noninfectious inflammation or trauma, neoplasm, according to the American Family . , hypoestrogenism, interstitial , or psychogenic ,
Note: Dysuria may also affect the serious problems if blood is expelled while urinating. This sort of symptom requires immediate medical attention. Make sure that the treatment is done immediately to avoid further complications, as it can be a very serious problem. It is best to seek advice from your doctor for the correct medication and care to be followed.and kidneys of men. It can lead to