boils that can appear on any part of your , especially the , and sometimes even your . They contain a -like substance which is often for . The possible causes of blisters include over stress on your body, sweating, wearing new , and constant friction during physical activity. There is no difference between the blisters you get on your hands and feet. They are a result of a gap between the innermost skin layer and the exterior layer.are like small
Types of Blisters
Blisters can be categorized into three different groups:
- Fever blisters, which usually occur on the face.
- Blood blisters, which are usually accidental. Let’s say, for example, your upper skin layer gets tucked into or pinched by some by which lifts the upper layer and a gap.
- Friction blisters, which can be caused due to , open or working in water without .
Causes of Foot Blisters
Foot blisters can be caused by a number of things, they are:
- is the biggest cause leading to the formation of foot blisters.
- Through continuous rubbing of skin with the shoes. This applies on the skin and therefore the formation.
- A condition called ’s foot can also cause foot blisters. The skin becomes and then crack open. It is the result of a .
- Another cause of foot blisters can be Dyshidrotic eczema. Very common in , this condition causes blisters on the bottom of the feet and of hands. They last around 3 weeks and occur in who are more prone to allergies.
- Contact dermatitis can also lead to small blisters.
- Over-Exposure to various chemicals, , , can also cause blisters.
- Poison-ivy is another that can cause foot blisters.