The therapeutic benefits of kiwi in alternative medicine
Kiwi fruit is considered one of the best types of fruits ever, and it is called miracle fruit due to its amazing importance and benefits, and in recent times it has become widely used as fruit and added to the salad dish and also included in the components of some Asian dishes.
The kiwi fruit contains a large assortment of nutrients and a variety of minerals and vitamins such as: vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, magnesium, manganese, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, niacin, omega 3, protein, and others From minerals and foods, all of these nutrients contribute to a balance between blood pressure, nerve and muscle functions, blood circulation through blood vessels and anti-stress.
And kiwi fruit is a citrus fruit such as lemon and orange, and it carries a large amount of vitamin C, and according to a recent report, kiwi fruit contains vitamin C, nearly twice the orange and lemon, and it also contains a high percentage of antioxidants, which fight free radicals It eliminates inflammation and cancer, and kiwi also boosts the body’s immunity to harmful germs.
In the following lines, we will learn about the most important benefits of kiwi fruit, according to the healthline website.
Kiwi fruit helps reduce cancer, because it is rich in a high percentage of antioxidants that work to protect the body from various cancerous diseases such as colon, breast, prostate and stomach cancer, and for this you have to eat a kiwi fruit daily to reduce the chances of developing cancer and prevent chronic diseases The other.
Kiwi fruit helps protect the body from heart attacks, as studies have shown that eating 2 to 3 kiwis a day reduces the risk of blood clotting and protection from infections.
– As we mentioned in the previous lines, kiwi is rich in vitamin C, and antioxidants are among the fruits useful for increasing immunity, enhancing the strength of the immune system and helping it to fight infection, and it has a great role in fighting colds or influenza, especially in the elderly and children.
One of the most prominent benefits of kiwi is that it has excellent capabilities in maintaining the health of the digestive system, due to the fact that the kiwi fruit contains a high percentage of water and fiber, and for this eating kiwi reduces the chances of constipation or diarrhea, or some problems of the stomach and digestive system, it is one of the fruits that It promotes the health of the entire digestive system.
It contains an enzyme called actinidine, which makes it offer tender and meat benefits, and actinidine helps in digesting protein, and it also helps patients with irritable bowel syndrome.
– Many recent medical studies have proven the benefits of kiwi to get rid of extra weight, due to the fact that it is a low-calorie fruit, and eating kiwi reduces the feeling and desire to eat, as it is one of the foods that curbs your hunger and gives you a sense of satiety for a good period.
Also, one of the benefits of kiwi is to maintain the health of the respiratory system, such as chest allergy problems, or asthma attacks, and for this you should increase your kiwi intake, especially in the winter to reduce the complications resulting from this disease.
– It is also advised for a woman during pregnancy to eat a daily fruit of kiwi, as it has been proven that eating it reduces the chances of the fetus suffering from deformities and birth defects, due to the fact that it contains a high percentage of folic acid.
– Another important benefit of kiwi is that it has properties that contribute to regulating blood sugar, and for this it is a good fruit for diabetics because eating kiwi reduces the severity of high blood sugar.
– Kiwi fruit has an important characteristic in men, which is increasing the flow of semen for a man, and kiwi fruit is very rich in vitamin C, which is one of the vitamins that help to increase fertility and sperm quality, as well as increasing the number of sperms and reducing the percentage of deformations in them, which is known to some as animal adhesion Sperm, which impedes the movement of sperm and thus fails to fertilize the egg.
The kiwi fruit contains a high percentage of antioxidants that delay the onset of signs of aging, working to prevent immune diseases, macular degeneration, arthritis, and Alzheimer’s.
If you are having trouble sleeping, the antioxidant and serotonin component of kiwi helps you to treat sleep disorders, so it is said that if you eat two fruits of kiwi before bed, you will have a quiet sleep.
– Kiwi fruit contains vitamin C and E and anti-oxidants, these elements are important to keep the skin enjoying vitality and freshness, and works to lighten the skin and renew skin cells and protect it, and it protects the skin from skin diseases because it contains omega-3 fatty acids, it also fights acne and eliminates Stains and blisters resulting from it.
– Kiwi fruit helps reduce hair loss and prevents hair breakage as well, moisturizes the hair as it contains omega-3 that moisturizes and nourishes and protects against the effects of aging that the hair is exposed to such as damage, shedding and premature graying.