Cabbage is a leafy vegetable, which has a good taste .. It can be included in many recipes.
Cabbage contains a large percentage of vitamins and nutrients important for the health of the body, and it also protects against various diseases.
According to organicfacts, the benefits of cabbage are numerous:
Cabbage or cabbage contains properties and vitamins that protect the body from various cancerous tumors, where studies have shown that women who eat cabbage are less likely to develop breast cancer.
• Cabbage is a strong anti-inflammatory and joint pain, because it contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
• Cabbage improves vision and improves vision health.
Cabbage or cabbage has an effective role in losing weight and getting rid of accumulated fats, as it contains properties that help burn fat and high calories.
Cabbage or cabbage contains vitamin K, which contributes to promoting brain health and protecting it from damage, Alzheimer’s and dementia.
• Cabbage or cabbage is an important source of calcium, magnesium and potassium, so it has an effective role in protecting the body from osteoporosis and muscle weakness.
Cabbage adjusts blood pressure and protects the heart from strokes, arteriosclerosis and blood vessels.
Cabbage is a powerful reliever for joint and muscle pain.
• Cabbage is an effective treatment for breast congestion by making compresses from cabbage on the breast .. a condition that affects women during the lactation period and is caused by the congestion of milk in the breastfed breasts.
• Because cabbage contains vitamin C and anti-oxidants, it works to care for skin and hair, and remove stains, wrinkles and signs of aging.
It flushes toxins out of the body, fights viruses and bacteria, and protects against colds and flu.