Ask

Why flossing is equally important as brushing your teeth?

Marked as spam
Posted by
28 views
1
Private answer

Brushing covers just 75% of your teeth area. Now, what about the remaining 25%? None of the brushes can clean this area. The food residue which stick these tight spots either get decomposed slowly or it forms a thin layer of plaque. Gradually these spots become a breeding ground for the germs which results in a cavity, bad breath, discoloration yellow patches. You can avoid it with regular flossing. So flossing accompanied with correct brushing is equally important.

Marked as spam
Posted by
Answered on August 31, 2019 11:29 am
To Comment : Sign-in or Comment Anonymously
0
Private answer

Brushing covers just 75% of your teeth area. Now, what about the remaining 25%? None of the brushes can clean this area. The food residue which stick these tight spots either get decomposed slowly or it forms a thin layer of plaque. Gradually these spots become a breeding ground for the germs which results in a cavity, bad breath, discoloration yellow patches. You can avoid it with regular flossing. So flossing accompanied with correct brushing is equally important.

Marked as spam
Answered on August 31, 2019 11:38 am
To Comment : Sign-in or Comment Anonymously

Post your Answer

Attach YouTube/Vimeo clip putting the URL in brackets: [https://youtu.be/Zkdf3kaso]
Login to answer / vote

RELATED ARTICLES

TOP ARTICLES

A jar of apple cider vinegar against a green background with whole and halved fresh apples and leaves

Health benefits of apple cider vinegar include its ability to regulate blood sugar levels, boost weight loss, improve skin & gut health, & lower cholesterol levels.Read more!

READ MORE
Diet and weight loss for health care - dumbbells, measuring tape, canvas shoes, fruits, towel, bottle, white scale, & digital tablet on a wooden table

Home remedies for weight loss include doing yoga, regular exercise, having a well-balanced diet comprising fruits & vegetables, and reducing the intake of sugar & high GI food

READ MORE
A young beautiful woman holding a small jar of honey

If you are trying to lose weight, honey can be very helpful, you can try it with lemon, cinnamon, or ginger for its effects. For how to lose weight with honey, read more!

READ MORE