can be a cause for concern as they result in extreme and affect overall because your is no longer able to absorb . Let us see the function of the gallbladder, some common gallbladder conditions, and their causes and .
What are Gallbladder Disorders?
Gallbladder disorders is a term used to describe a number of different gallbladder issues, including gallstones, cholecystitis, and gallbladder , among others. The gallbladder is a small sac that is just below the , and it stores that helps you . A of this usually involves the of bile flow, formation of , or infections.
- Gallstones: These are the most common of all gallbladder disorders. The calcium. can form because of , bile, or excess
- Cholecystitis: It is the gas formation, indigestion, and constipation. name for inflammation of the gallbladder. Cholecystitis can give rise to additional like
- Choledocholithiasis: This occurs when gallstones plug the of the gallbladder or the bile ducts, so bile can’t exit. This causes the gallbladder to become or distended.
- Acalculous gallbladder disease: A chronic illness or another serious medical condition may trigger the inflammation of the gallbladder.
- Gallbladder polyps: These are , usually , that may cause pain if they become too large.
- Biliary dyskinesia: Chronic inflammation of the gallbladder causes it to function at a lower rate.
- Sclerosing cholangitis: This is when chronic inflammation and bile duct damage leads to .
- Gallbladder abscess: Those with gallstones can also develop pus.
- Gallbladder cancer: Though relatively rare, the growth of in the gallbladder can be non-benign.
- Gangrene of the gallbladder: If there is not enough gangrene. flow to the gallbladder, it can develop necrosis (tissue destruction) or
- Porcelain (calcified) gallbladder: This is when the walls of the gallbladder have deposition of causing them to become bluish and .
There can be several reasons for gallbladder disorders including:
- Celiac ( intolerance)
- Lack of exercise
- (due to excess )
- intake and birth control
- Low acid
- Anabolic intake
The symptoms of gallbladder disorders are: