Tulsi tea has a wide range of benefits that make it a popular beverage around the . They include its ability to relieve stress, improve sleep patterns, regulate sugar, and prevent chronic . It also helps protect health, soothe inflammation, regulate digestion, and increase .
What is Tulsi Tea?
Tulsi Ocimum tenuiflorum, tulsi is the Sanskrit word for the holy basil plant. While not as as the basil that many use for purposes, tulsi has an impressive variety of other uses in traditional , including as a tea. The active ingredient, , in tulsi is a component that delivers major benefits. This tea is considered extremely and has been an important part of practice for of years.is made from the leaves of the (tulsi) plant. Native to Southeast and bearing the scientific name
Benefits of Tulsi Tea
Tulsi tea has anti-healing., , , stimulant, and -relieving properties, among others, which make it a very effective and popular for those interested in
This Ayurvedic tea has a strong impact on the digestive tract and can stimulate the release of constipation. It the and , reduces inflammation, and helps our flora find a healthy ., making the move smoothly. Tulsi tea also has anti- effects, which can help those from
Tulsi tea is extremely reliable when you are suffering from a found in this tea are potent that also stimulate the expulsion of and , where many can hide and develop. Furthermore, these antioxidants have strong anti-inflammatory, , and properties, helping you not only soothe the of the respiratory problem but also the underlying cause., or other illness that affects the respiratory system. The eugenol, , and
The active ingredients in tulsi tea are able to stimulate the lowering blood in the . This is particularly important for those at high of diabetes, or if they are already dealing with that . Preventing the and valleys of blood sugar fluctuation is a very important aspect of tulsi tea’s traditional use.and reduce resistance, while also
Eugenol, also known as clove oil, is the active ingredient in tulsi tea, and it is known to affect levels in the body. By managing and reducing the levels of stress , this tea can help prevent the side effects of chronic stress such as increased stress, unbalanced , chronic disease, and a weakened system.
A cup of tulsi tea has a significant level of iron in it, which is an essential within the body. Iron is a key component of red blood , which transport and throughout the body. By ensuring that you have enough in your diet, you can prevent the onset of anemia, speed up , increase , and ensure that all parts of your body get the they need.
There are certainproperties to tulsi tea, which are important for people who cannot regularly or are wrestling with sleep disorders. Very often, when your aren’t aligned, or when your body is experiencing chronic stress, sleep can be a . This powerful tea is able to your metabolic and eliminate that stress, allowing you to have restful, sleep.
Lack of sleep is linked to higher chances of ’s disease. By tulsi tea regularly, you can sleep peacefully and lower your risk of suffering from this dreadful disease.
Tulsi tea has powerful antioxidants, which are capable of neutralizing free radicals and preventing mutation, which can often lead to cancer. Anti- and antioxidant properties of eugenol and other active ingredients make this a reliable way to lower your risk of many types of .
If you are suffering from arthritis, indigestion, headaches, fever, gout or any other inflammatory condition, tulsi tea can quickly relieve you of the discomfort. Drinking one cup at the beginning and end of the day can provide relief from different ailments, as well as chronic and disorders.
Tulsi Tea Side Effects
Tulsi tea does have some unexpected side effects. It leads to blood thinning, affects hormones and, interacts with other , and lowers blood sugar levels to a dangerous level. These side effects must be taken into consideration before adding tulsi tea to your health regimen.
- Fertility: There is some concern that the use of tulsi tea can impact fertility in , namely because regular use appears to lower count levels in tests. This isn’t widely reported anecdotally, but for who are already struggling with fertility issues, this may not be the best choice for a beverage.
- Eugenol Overdose: Eugenol is the active ingredient in tulsi that gives the tea so much of a potent health boost, but consuming too much eugenol can also be dangerous, and in excessive amounts, it can cause shortness of , blood in the , , dizziness, and up blood. 3-5 drops of eugenol per day is the recommended dose, as it is very concentrated and powerful.
- Blood Sugar: The ability of tulsi tea to lower and balance blood sugar levels is great for people at risk of hypoglycemia is dangerous. Diabetics should speak with a before adding this tea to their diet. or suffering from the condition, but an excessively low blood sugar level or
- Blood Thinner: If you are scheduled for surgery, you should stop taking this natural blood 1-2 weeks before the procedure, to avoid any possible .
- Drug Interactions: Research has shown that between tulsi and traditional happen quite often, and can be potentially dangerous.
Speaking to a doctor is highly recommended before adding tulsi tea to your diet.