You have likely heard the phrase HPV before, but the longer name is . It familiar because approximately 70% of are infected by a papillomavirus at some point in their life, and many people will be continually infected without ever any or ill effects.
What is human papillomavirus (HPV)
The human papillomavirus is a infects the keratinocytes of the skin or in the and can manifest in a number of ways. You may not show any outward symptoms, or you could develop and premalignant . There are more than 170 different types of human papillomavirus, and more than 40 are transmitted through contact.that
Symptoms of HPV
Papillomavirus can appear in many ways,, and , depending upon the type of HPV involved. And though the symptoms are not very clearly visible, one can identify them through the following as mentioned below.
If there is an appearance of flat lesions, smallor tiny protrusions on or around the vulva, , or in the , then consider it a sign of papillomavirus.
warts in appear on or around the , scrotum or anus. These genital warts can cause , , and an feeling.
Uneven bumps that usually appear on the, or are referred to as common warts. These common warts can are very unsightly and can sometimes, even cause pain and .
warts can be seen as hard protrusions on the of your , and they cause a lot of discomforts.
These are dark lesions on yourwith a flattened top. In , they usually appear on the , while in men, they can be seen in the area. They appear on the in .
Besides, papillomavirus, if not detected in time, can also result inthat give an appearance of their own symptoms.
- In the cancer of the penis, they may show up as a change in the color and of the penile skin. There also might be an appearance of a painful on the penis.
- In anal , one might experience bleeding, discomfort, , and pain.
- In vulvar cancer, again, there’ll be a change in color of the skin and thickness of the vulvar area. One will also experience chronic pain and itchiness as a symptom.
- In food and while . cancer, one may experience throat inflammation, , and continuous . There will also be trouble swallowing
- cancer can also be caused by the presence of papillomavirus if one hasn’t been against HPV.
These can all be signs and symptoms of HPV or papillomavirus, and once noticed, need to be addressed by a proper.