Health is important to every living organism on earth. Without health, we cannot accomplish even the simplest and basic tasks such as bathing, dressing or cooking. With several chronic and infectious diseases cropping up today like never before, most people are now being made aware of how they can prevent and eliminate these diseases.
People are doing their research on how to exercise, what foods to eat, how much water they should drink in a day, how much rest they need, and what supplements they can add to boost their health. Medical researchers have found out that the type of food you eat affects the shape and strength of your body and also how you feel.
The type of body you have is highly determined by the type of food you eat. Just as pro essay writers are conscious of what they write, people who make a living out of their bodies such as models and bodybuilders are very conscious of what they put in their mouths. As medical experts report, to be healthy and feel great, you need to eat foods that are simple and easy to digest. Among these are fruits, vegetables, and low carb meals.
Now fruits and vegetables are rich in water and vital minerals that enrich the body. There are people who have reported to survive on fruits and vegetables only. Although they get all the health benefits and a low budget, it is simply hard for most people to survive like this. We need to eat carbohydrates to have the energy to do our work and hobbies, especially for breakfast.
Healthy Low-Carb Meals in Under 20 Minutes
Incorporating low-carb meals that are simple and enhance weight loss is the way to go. Today, we will discuss eight low-carb meals that you can start eating today to become healthy and get that type of body you have always wanted. Here is number one!
Fried Vegetables & Eggs in Coconut Oil
You should have this for breakfast regularly because it is healthy, keeps the stomach full for several hours, and it is delicious. Ingredients include spinach, coconut oil, a vegetable mix of carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans. If you love spicy food, have your spices too.
How to cook
- Step 1: Pour coconut oil to the frying pan and heat it up.
- Step 2: Add the vegetable mix (carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and green beans).
- Step 3: Add two or three eggs.
- Step 4: Add spices (optional).
- Step 5: Add spinach. This one is optional.
- Step 8: Stir the mixture until its ready to serve. Enjoy!
Greens, Salsa, and Grilled Chicken Wings
Everyone loves chicken wings. This will most likely be your favorite meal due to not only the taste but the health benefits it has to offer. Ingredients include greens, salsa, Chicken wings, and spices.
How to cook
- Step 1: Sprinkle spice on the chicken wings (spices are optional).
- Step 2: Put the chicken wings inside your oven and heat it at 180 to 200 degrees Celsius for almost forty minutes.
- Step 3: Grill it until the wings turn brown and crunchy.
- Step 4: Serve it with the vegetables and salsa. Enjoy this delicious low-carb meal!
Eggs and Bacon
Bacon is not considered by most people as a healthy food option because it is just processed meat. However, it is a low-carb food so it will still help you lose weight. Eating eggs and bacon twice in a week will give your body the necessary minerals it needs. The ingredients are bacon, eggs, (garlic powder/onion powder/ sea salt) optional.
How to cook
- Step 1: Put the bacon on a pan and fry it until it is ready
- Step 2: Now put the bacon on your plate. Fry two or three eggs using the bacon fat on the frying pan.
- Step 3: For additional spice and flavor, you can add onion powder, garlic powder or sea salt to the eggs when frying.
Sliced Bell Pepper & Ground Beef
If your neighbor or friend brought you ground beef, you should try this food out. Although you should not be eating ground beef every morning, it has its own health benefits. Ingredients include onions, spinach, ground beef, coconut oil, bell pepper, and spices.
How to cook
- Step 1: Cut the onion finely into tiny pieces.
- Step 2: Pour coconut oil on the pan and heat it up.
- Step 3: Add the finely cut onions into the pan and stir for about two minutes.
- Step 4: Add your grounded beef.
- Step 5: Add spices if you love spicy food (pepper and salt will also do).
- Step 6: Add spinach to the mixture.
- Step 7: If you love really spicy food, add chili powder or black pepper.
- Step 8: Stir-fry it until it is ready to serve.
Cheeseburgers without the Bun
This is the kind of meal that most people never get tired of. You have the burger without the bun plus raw spinach and cheese. Try it out today! Your body needs this meal just as much as your child needs assignment help from to time. Its ingredients include hamburgers, butter, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, spinach, salsa, and spices.
How to cook
- Step 1: Put some butter on the pan and heat it up.
- Step 2: Add the spices and burgers.
- Step 3: Flip continuously until it nears getting ready.
- Step 4: Add a couple of slices of cream and cheddar cheese on top.
- Step 5: Lower the heat and place a lid on top of the pan until all the cheese melts down.
- Step 6: To make your burgers tastier, add salsa on the top.
Pieces of Fried Chicken Breast
Chicken breasts are great especially for people who love meat but want to maintain a trim waistline. To make your chicken breast more delicious, cook it with butter. Ingredients include chicken breast, garlic powder, vegetables, butter, salt, and curry.
How to cook
- Step 1: Cut your chicken breast into small pieces.
- Step 2: Scoop butter, add into the pan and heat it up.
- Step 3: Add the cut chicken pieces.
- Step 4: Add curry, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Step 5: Fry the chicken while stirring it until it turns brown and becomes crunchy.
- Step 6: Serve it when ready with greens.
Pizza based on meat also known as Meatza
If you miss out on pizza today, you should try this low-carb alternative. It is healthier and tastes way better than a normal pizza. You can actually add whatever you want since the recipe is quite easy to modify. You can add vegetables, cheese, mushrooms anything. Here is what I chose to use: onions, ground beef, garlic powder, bacon, shredded cheese, and salsa.
How to cook
- Step 1: Cut the onion into tiny pieces
- Step 2: Cut the bacon into small pieces
- Step 3: Add the type of cheese you have on top (shredded cheese in my case)
- Step 4: Spread the bacon slices over the entire mixture
- Step 5: Put the mixture inside an oven and heat it up at 180 to 200 degrees Celsius for around thirty to forty minutes until both your cheese and bacon look crunchy.
- Step 6: Serve the meal warm!
Egg Roll with Cabbage and Chicken
Enjoy your favorite egg roll flavor without sacrificing your waistline or health. The low-carb egg roll bowl is very easy to prepare and so ravishing. All you need is ground chicken or any meat you prefer to eat, vegetable oil, minced onion, green onion, chicken or beef broth, garlic powder, red pepper, ginger powder or fresh ginger, salt and chives.
How to cook
- Step 1: Pour vegetable oil in the pan and heat it then put chicken meat inside to fry.
- Step 2: Cook until it turns to light brown.
- Step 3: Add your spices such as garlic powder, ginger, and pepper to the meat and stir it.
- Step 4: Pour measured broth into the mixture and add green onion and cabbage.
- Step 5: Cook while stirring until the cabbage becomes tender.
- Step 6: Add your preferred sauce such as sriracha or soy sauce. Stir and adjust the seasoning as you like it.
- Step 7: Add chopped chives into the bowl and serve it.
Health is the most important aspect of our lives today. We need to do everything we can to improve our health and eliminate diseases. It is important for us to eat foods rich in vitamins and essential minerals because how we perform will be determined by what we eat.
As we said earlier, vegetables and fruits are the best alternatives for a strong and healthy body, however, not everyone can survive on fruits and vegetables alone. Fruits and vegetables are digested by the body quickly because of their high water content. And that is the reason why you always feel hungry even after consuming countless fruits and vegetables, especially for manual workers who need carbohydrates to get the energy to work.
Starting your day with healthy low-carb meals will not only keep your stomach full for a couple of hours but will also keep your body strong and healthy. In this article, we have discussed eight of the best low-carb meals for you to try out. Once you start trying them out, you will love them so much that you will never want to stop. They are easy to prepare and the ingredients are inexpensive and very available. Incorporating low-carb meals that are simple and enhance weight loss is the way to go. Prepare them for your friends and loved ones when you have the opportunity. Help others live a healthy life!