Malbec is a dark red or violet wine, that is favorite around the world. But did you know that it may actually be good for you as well?
What is Malbec Wine?
Malbec is an intense red wine made from the malbec variety of grapes, which was, until recently, used as a blend with other wines. Most commonly thought of as a South American wine, it is now produced in other areas of the world as well. However, modern wine drinkers have come to appreciate its flavors and easy drinkability, along with the lower price tag. It is full-bodied and typically dry, but with heavy berry notes, and should be served just a few degrees below room temperature.
A 5 oz pour of this red wine has roughly 122 number of health benefits.and 4 grams of carbs, along with a wide variety of and active ingredients that provide a
- Malbec skin, which means they have a large amount of , a powerful antioxidant that plants produce to fight off stress. have a particularly thick
- Resveratrol helps regenerate damaged cells and prevents cancer and other problems. , as well as
- This wine generally has more antioxidants than other red wines. More specifically, it has twice as many as a cabernet and four times as many as a Merlot.
- New studies show that resveratrol may actually slow down the progression of ’s and dementia.
- Regular red wine consumption has been linked to lowered risk of prostate cancer.