Usingis a popular approach for various conditions, such as issues and reproductive problems.
What is Motherwort?
Motherwort is an herb is typically collected before the seeds form, but all of the aboveground parts of the plant can be used for traditional and natural applications. Native to central and parts of Europe, motherwort is now considered an invasive species and grows primarily on roadsides and areas of . This has a number of uses, largely due to its impressive level of and active ingredients, including , , and various vitamins.plant scientifically known as Leonurus cardiaca and other common names like lion’s and -wort. This
The top benefits of motherwort include its ability to relieve heart conditions, and increase , among others., soothe symptoms of
- Naturally atherosclerosis and high conditions, such as
- Traditionally used to soothe anxiety and tension
- Treats fast/irregular and abnormal which affect heart health
- Boost ’s health, including delayed and delayed afterbirth
- related to menopausal symptoms and delayed
- Soothe post-partum
- Improve sleep issues, such as insomnia and
- Improve overall health
- Eliminate symptoms of shingles and other skin
- Reduce excess flatulence
- Help to break fevers
- Improve ailments
- Treat edema and retention
- Stimulate the function of the
- Boost appetite following injury or surgery
There are many different ways to use motherwort, primarily as atreatment or remedy.
- Tincture: The dried aboveground parts of this plant can be made into a and the essential oils can be extracted.
- Tea: The dried leaves are also commonly tea. into a
- Essential oil: The essential can also be blended with other carrier oils for topical applications on the and .
- Dosage: Although there is a limited amount of research that has been done on appropriate dosage for this herb, it depends on your specific health and . Most experts recommend no more than 5 grams of this herb each day, as excessive consumption can lead to negative side effects.
While moderate use of this herb can help with a wide variety of health concerns, someshould avoid the use of this herbal remedy.
- If you are breastfeeding, you should avoid the use of this herb, as it can stimulate the reproductive system, which could be dangerous for the child. or
- Those who are planning on undergoing surgery should avoid this herb in the weeks leading up to the .
- Furthermore, excessive use of this herb has been associated with and blood-thinning.
- Finally, those who have sensitive skin or problems with heart should consult their before adding this to their health regimen.