What is Mugwort?
Mugwort is an aromatic plant in the genus Artemesia. It is primarily grown in Europe and food and flavoring in and Japan. In addition to its properties, mugwort is often , which can induce vivid, lucid dreaming.and has been used by many cultures in all sorts of ways, from magical to . It is a popular
It is a very mild,hallucinogen, and has been prized in many different . This is often with , as the two are very similar in both appearance and effect, but wormwood has a particularly bitter taste that distinguishes it from other related or similar .
There are many benefits of mugwort, including the following:
- Mugwort eases diarrhea, constipation, and . ,
- One of its oldest use is to ease and prevent birth issues.
- folk employs a practice called moxibustion, wherein mugwort is at certain key points on the , as this is to be helpful for the breech birth position.
- The same moxibustion technique is also used to .
- It is an effective treatment for malaria. The chemicals in the herb that treat are also under study for their anti-cancer properties.
- smoking this herb prevents insomnia. or
- It helps treat mild depression and the system.
- digestion and improve function. also mugwort to in
- It is also utilized in folk medicine to treat headaches, fever, and .
This plant has been prized for its medicinal uses for centuries, and many different cultures have distinguished it in value from other herbs.
- It can be found often as a tea or powder, and the seeds are used in as a flavoring.
- It is also used as an in many parts of the .
- This exotic plant has long been considered a magical herb by many traditions and is used for protection and to clean out “bad” .
As with anyremedy, it is important to monitor your body’s reactions to new herbs and discuss new with your . Mugwort can have a few side effects, including the following:
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: breastfeeding, as large doses of mugwort may cause menstrual . should avoid mugwort during or while
- Allergies: This herb is one of the most common causes of allergies in the world, due to its to the family, and is known to have multiple cross-reactions with people to a of things, ranging from carrots to .