This classic 5-proteins from the different kind of beans and I love the combination of soft, boiled beans and the crunchy along with the fresh herbs. Use either canned beans or soak overnight and boil the dried beans a few hours before making the salad.is a great addition to any feast. It is filled with
5-Bean Salad Recipe
- To begin with, first, drain and rinse the beans under running water in case you are using canned beans. If you are using dried beans, boil and then drain them.
- Combine the beans, corn kernels, onions, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Zest the lemon directly over the salad.
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and paprika in a small bowl and pour over the salad.
- Now toss the salad to combine and chill in the refrigerator for 30-40 mins before serving.
- Enjoy the delicious and wholesome salad, which can be consumed for 3-4 days if refrigerated.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please