This simplerecipe is a must-try if you have never made this festive dish before. The home smells like Christmas when this bread is in the oven! It tastes even better the next day – that’s if any of this deliciously cranberry bread is left.
Cranberry Bread Recipe
It’s a no-frills recipe which can be made a few days prior to Thanksgiving or Christmas and kept in the tea too.. It can be served for and is lovely with
You can mix in different kinds of nuts such as almonds and even use extract instead of vanilla. If you really want to make it fancy, you can use a simple 3-ingredient glaze made with orange juice, , and confectioner’s sugar. Drizzle the orange glaze on the cranberry bread and serve.
- 12 ounce cranberry bag, frozen or fresh chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp grated orange zest or lemon zest
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans coarsely chopped
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsn butter
- 1 tbsp orange juice optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 loaf pans with butter (8 1/2 × 4 1/2 × 2 1/2 inches or 9 × 5 × 3 inches).
- Whisk milk, vegetable oil, and eggs in a large bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, cranberries, lemon or orange zest, orange juice, cinnamon powder, and vanilla. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into pans and bake for 50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and loosen sides of the loaves from the pans.
- Let it cool completely on a wire rack before slicing. Enjoy your cranberry bread!
- You can also make cranberry muffins with the same dough.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please