This is a simple Indian style Garlic Chicken recipe for an easy weekday dinner. It can be served as a starter or a side dish or can be simply made into a full with a and crusty . I enjoy using because the flavor is more succulent. Additionally, it’s close to impossible to overcook a chicken leg/ . They are much more forgiving! But if you prefer white meat, use chicken and reduce the cooking time by 3-4 minutes. You can further reduce the preparation time by using store-bought paste instead of making it at home. Enjoy!
Garlic Chicken Recipe
Ingredients for Marinade:
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Remove the skin of the chicken and make deep gashes in it
- Now marinate the chicken with all the ingredients. Make sure to massage the chicken with the spices well. Rub the spices evenly.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours preferably overnight
- In a non stick pan, heat some oil. Lay the chicken in the pan ensuring there is enough space between each drumstick. If the pan is overcrowded the chicken will steam. Do it in batches if needed.
- Sear each side on high for 3 minutes until browned. Now cover and cook for another 10-12 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked
- Serve immediately on a bed of tomato onion salad garnished with lemon.
Connect With Us
If you have tried the recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please