Kick start your day with healthy and delicious pineapple and spinach green smoothie. Pineapple is a great fruit for detox and spinach provides lots of iron to keep you going for the day. The addition of coconut milk gives it a tropical flavor. You can use any dairy or non-dairy milk/yogurt of your choice. The best part about this drink is that you can’t taste the spinach. All you’ll get to taste is a sweet fruity drink which is full of vitamins, minerals, and anti-inflammatories.
Pineapple And Spinach Green Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups pineapple (chopped)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (thoroughly washed)
- 1 cup coconut milk 
- 1 tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 6-8 leaves mint (fresh)
- Add pineapple, baby spinach leaves, coconut milk, honey, and mint into a blender.
- Blend until it turns smooth and creamy.
- Thereafter, pour the creamy smoothie into glasses and garnish the drink with some fresh mint and serve cold. Enjoy the refreshing drink!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.  
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.