This superfoods — and Quinoa! Nourishing, delicious, and super quick to make, this is also a great option for food-to-go. When packing for lunch box, keep the dressing separate and mix in before eating. combines two great
Kale & Quinoa Salad Recipe
- 1 cup mixed quinoa
- 1 cup walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 2 cups kale leaves washed and finely chopped
For the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- salt and black pepper as per taste
- To make kale and quinoa salad, begin by bringing 2 cups of water to a boil in a stockpot. Add the quinoa along with a little salt and olive oil. Cover and let it cook on medium ﬂame till the quinoa grains have absorbed all the water. It takes about 10 mins. Fluff it with a fork, and keep it aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Place the cooked quinoa in a big mixing bowl. Add kale, walnuts, and feta. Toss to combine them and keep it in the refrigerator to chill till it is time to serve.
- Just before serving, drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix well. Enjoy the dish cold.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please