tea is a common consumed in India and other Asian countries. This milky chai is refreshing and helps improve mental and eliminate weakness. The various and spices used in preparing this tea help in strengthening the system and protecting you against various such as a and . While you can find masala tea easily, it is fairly simple to make it at home. So, let us look at the ingredients and steps involved in making this delicious beverage.or
Masala Chai Recipe
- To make masala tea, first grind cloves, cinnamon, ginger powder, peppercorns, and cardamom pods with a mortar and pestle.
- Then add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the crushed spices to the water and let it blend well for nearly 3-5 mins on a low flame.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and add the tea leaves. Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Add milk and sugar as per taste and bring the tea to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and serve the tea with your favorite cookies!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please