How To Make Tomato Basil Summer Salad Recipe
- 3 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes (mixed)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese balls
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
For the salad dressing
- salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves in a bowl.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and your delicious yet healthy meal is good to go!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.