How To Make Tomato Basil Summer Salad Recipe
- 3 cups red and yellow cherry tomatoes (mixed)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese balls
- 10-12 fresh basil leaves
For the salad dressing
- salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Place the cherry tomatoes, mozzarella balls, and basil leaves in a bowl.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and your delicious yet healthy meal is good to go!
Connect With Us