Turmeric tea is quite simple to make and requires spices such as clove, , nutmeg, , and honey. This is becoming more and more popular as an at-home remedy, given the many benefits it has, such as aiding in weight loss, improving heart health, and . Let’s take a look at the recipe now!
How to Make Turmeric Tea?
- 1-2 tsp turmeric (depending on how strong you want the tea to taste)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 tbsp honey
- To make turmeric tea, first, simmer the herbs and spices in a small pot of boiling water.
- Once the tea has steeped, strain out the herbs and spices.
- Add honey to taste and stir until it dissolves.
- Serve the tea piping hot and savor the taste of the flavorful and nutritious drink.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please