Bladder infection, also known as interstitial , is a clinical condition in which a patient feels the urge to urinate frequently. The volume of urine is small when you urinate and is accompanied by other symptoms that are easily noticeable. Pain is felt while and having intercourse.
It may occur because of several National Kidney and Neurological Disease Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC), NIH, if the pathogen moves via the vagina to the bladder and multiplies, then it is referred to as a bladder . It occurs frequently, and pelvic pain may or may not accompany the condition.and disease conditions. An adult bladder can typically store around a glass of urine. Normally, urine is free from any kind of . According to
Causes of Bladder Infection
According to an estimation given by Medicine.net, 90% of sufferers are females and the average onset begins at the age of 40. This may be accompanied by ulcers in the bladder lining for unknown reasons.
It may be due to various reasons that include:
- A deficiency of glycan that lines the bladder
- Sexual intercourse
- Radiation therapy
- Prolonged use of catheters, or spasms of the pelvic region
Symptoms of Bladder Infection
There are specific symptoms from which one can conclude that they are suffering from interstitial cystitis. Some of these are listed below.
- The frequency of increases at the rate of more than 60 times per day
- Urination is accompanied by pain
- Pain is also felt during sexual intercourse
- Depression and anxiety among females
- Excessive weakness and fatigue
- Sensation to urinate urgently, which is accompanied by spasms or pressure
- Small volumes of urine are passed each time
- Hematuria, which is traces of blood found in the urine
- Slight fever