Bladder infection, also known as interstitial , is a condition in which a patient the urge to frequently. The volume of is small when you urinate and is accompanied by other that are easily noticeable. is felt while and having intercourse.
It may occur because of several National Kidney and Neurological Disease Information Clearinghouse (NKUDIC), NIH, if the pathogen via the to the bladder and multiplies, then it is referred to as a bladder . It occurs frequently, and pain may or may not accompany the condition.and conditions. An can typically store around a glass of urine. Normally, urine is free from any kind of . According to
Causes of Bladder Infection
According to an estimation given by.net, 90% of sufferers are and the average onset begins at the age of 40. This may be accompanied by in the bladder lining for unknown reasons.
It may be due to various reasons that include:
- A of glycan that lines the bladder
- Prolonged use of catheters, or of the pelvic region
Symptoms of Bladder Infection
There are specific symptoms from which one can conclude that they arefrom interstitial cystitis. Some of these are listed below.
- The frequency of increases at the rate of more than 60 times per day
- Urination is accompanied by pain
- Pain is also felt during sexual intercourse
- Depression and anxiety among females
- Excessive weakness and
- Sensation to urinate urgently, which is accompanied by spasms or
- Small volumes of urine are passed each time
- Hematuria, which is of found in the urine
- Slight fever