are cloudy areas of the lens in your eye, making it difficult to see things clearly and to focus. Although a gradual condition, if left untreated, it can seriously impair vision and negatively impact the quality of life. It is estimated that roughly 20 million cases of around the world are caused by cataracts.
While cataract surgery is a very popular solution for this annoying and life-altering condition, this isn’t an available option in many parts of the world. Therefore, variousand natural remedies have been developed throughout history to mitigate or stop the advancement of cataracts.
There are many different types of cataracts that one can experience; we have mentioned them in detail below.
- Secondary cataract: The type of cataract that develops post eye-surgery, in cases of Diabetics can also get affected. or any other eye .
- Traumatic cataract: The type of cataract that develops after an eye injury, sometimes years later.
- Congenital cataract: The type of cataract that you are born with or one that develops during the early childhood, often in both eyes.
- Radiation cataract: The cataract that develops after exposure to some type of radiation.
The many causes of cataract include the following:
- Natural process
- Extended exposure to the sun
- Genetic factors
- or injury to the eye
- Vitamin deficiency
- Intake of
There are few symptoms that can help you identify cataract, these include the following:
- Cloudy or blurry vision
- Poor night vision
- Double vision or multiple vision in one eye
- Fading of colors
- Glare in vision
- Light halos