Yo-yocan be difficult to avoid, and extremely frustrating, but there are some ways to avoid this negative .
What is Yo-Yo Dieting?
Yo-yo dieting is a situation in which your food you eat and the weight that you carry around can have a number of negative side effects on the . This type of weight cycling can be difficult to avoid, particularly with holiday binges, followed by to be healthier in the new year.& your dietary habits fluctuate on a , seasonal or yearly basis, in an up and down movement, just like a yo-yo. This variability in the
Yo-Yo Dieting Effects
- Weight gain and constant changes in body size
- loss and breakdown
- Reduction in metabolic speed
- Higher heart disease of and
- frustration at the inefficacy of your diet
- anxiety and
- Gut dysfunction and a weakened system
- Problems with the
- Increased risk of osteoporosis
- arthritis of
How to Stop Yo-Yo Dieting?
The best ways to stop yo-yo dieting include monitoring your gains, proteins, among others., getting more active, and the right types of
- Some feelings of and weight gain. use as an emotional coping mechanism, and that sort of emotional eating will almost always lead to
- If you have a rather , change that up and get active 4-5 times per week, if not more. This will help to the dietary changes with physical changes as well.
- If you track your on the diet, it will as a motivating tool, making it harder to or give up on your current diet plan.
- If your is to lose 50 pounds, start with something more realistic. When you lose five pounds, that can act as your to lose the next five.
- Finally, your daily intake and sharing your meals is another great way to reduce your risk of yo-yo dieting.
- Adding yogurt and to your diet are other measures that one can take in order to stop yo-yo dieting.