Acai Juice Recipe
The acai juice is as delicious as it is pretty. The sweet juice with a slightly acidic edge is the perfect way to start your day or to boost energy levels after a workout.
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 tbsp freeze-dried acai berry powder
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries blackberry, blueberry & raspberries
- 1 cup milk almond or dairy
- 1 tbsp chia seeds optional
Put the frozen mixed berries in a blender and give them a whiz.
Add the milk, chia seeds (if using), and the acai berry powder. Give it another whiz until everything blends together.
Your delicious purple acai berry juice is ready!
- We have used freeze-dried acai berry powder to ensure the highest nutritional component. Look for organic options wherever you can.
- You can get the frozen acai berry fruit puree or pressed juice. Make sure you use similar proportions when using a different form of acai berry.
- You can add whatever fruits you want. We included berries for maximum berry benefits.