White Grapefruit Mocktail Recipe
Relish this simple white grapefruit lemonade recipe and make your summer parties rocking!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 3 glasses
- 4 peppermint tea bags
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 /4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups of white grapefruit juice
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tsp sugar or honey
- 1 leaf mint for garnishing
Pour 4 cups of water into a saucepan.
Add pineapple juice and grapefruit juice and mix it with a stirrer.
Add sugar and juice of the lemon.
Bring to a boil and stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
The lemonade is ready, now let it cool down.
Once cooled, pour into mason jars or a large water carafe.
To garnish, add a mint leaf on top and serve chilled!
- Grapefruit lemonade is simple and you can customize it to add more flavor.
- It is delicious with sprigs of rosemary or with some fresh mint leaves.
- Add a couple of strawberries to infuse it with another layer of flavor.