Chlamydia is a which easily and has mild or no at all. This makes it important to know the causes and symptoms of this disease so that many of us can prevent it.
What is Chlamydia?
widely reported sexually transmitted disease, with almost 1 million cases in the United States alone. Although one of the of chlamydia is that it cannot be cured, which is false; can be used to rid the of this infection. Having said that, long-term exposure to the illness without treatment can cause long-lasting and more permanent effects.is a transmitted disease (STD) that is caused by a specific called Chlamydia trachomatis. It is the most
In, however, symptoms rarely show, which is why it is so easy for them to spread it to unknowing . However, in , it is displayed by the release of a white liquid when . If you see signs and symptoms of chlamydia, contact your immediately.
Chlamydia is caused by tiny, livingof the bacteria called Chlamydia trachomatis which live in the , , , , , and sometimes also in the and .
- Unprotected sex: It is a sexually transmitted disease (STD) and therefore anyone who has unprotected sex or contact with an infected person, is at of having chlamydia. It can be passed on by way of or anal with an infected person.
- Vertically transmitted: It can also pass on to the child during if the is infected by the bacterium and is of it.
Chlamydia unchecked, can have serious implications for your . Below are listed some symptoms that you need to recognize for chlamydia.infection is often considered as the silent in women, since it starts off with very ignorable symptoms, which, when left
- Burning sensation and while urinating
- Yellow or milky white discharge (from the or vagina)
- Sudden urge to
- Pain during sex
- during sex
- Pain in the lower and area
- Heaviness in the
- in the testicle region
- Pain in and around the testicles
- Burning and around the tip of the penis
If left untreated, chlamydia can also develop into, PID, and bartholinitis in women. Therefore, making a proper diagnosis of the condition is very important.