Cabbage salad is simple and a delicious recipe one should try. It is loaded with nutrients and has freshness packed at its peak. What we love the most about this salad is how fun it is as you can play with different variants every time. You can incorporate a variety of , sauces, salad dressings, toppings, and much more. Plus, it is healthy and loaded with a lot of flavors. On that note, here is a refreshing, crunchy, and healthy salad recipe to step up your salad game effortlessly!
What is Cabbage Salad?
Cabbage salad is absolutely delicious. report, most salad greens contain essential such as , , and even water. Moreover, they stimulate your taste buds and give you the perfect crunch at every bite. This salad gives you the perfect excuse to make a beautiful bowl of greens with the tastiest combination of sauces and toppings.and cabbage are tossed in a magical salad dressing that is sweet, spicy, sour, and a bit salty. According to a Health Publishing
How to Make Cabbage Salad?
Achieving the balance of taste and comfort in this salad is only a few steps away. Fill your bowl with fresh cucumbers, a whole cabbage (red cabbage, white cabbage, or Napa cabbage based on your preference), and a pinch of salt & , and you are good to go! Read the recipe to know more.
Crunchy Cabbage Salad Recipe
- 1 cabbage
- 2 cucumbers sliced
- 2 carrot julienned
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 150 g salad croutons
- 300 g thousand island dressing
- Wash all the vegetables and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Discard the soft outer leaves of the cabbage and thinly slice with a slicer or using a sharp knife. Discard or save the remaining core. Transfer the shredded cabbage to a large mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice the cucumbers and carrots and cut into matchsticks. Add to the bowl.
- Drizzle thousand island salad dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Pour the salad croutons and add a pinch of salt for the right balance of flavor.
- For the best flavor and quality, keep the salad covered with cling wrap in the refrigerator. It will last up to 2-3 days.
- For those who follow a strict meal plan, you could use a light dressing or your preferred vinaigrette.
- You can jazz up the leftover salad by adding chicken or using it in a sandwich like a coleslaw.
- You can also add dried ramen noodles for extra crunch and convert it into a ramen cabbage salad.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe and have your cool version of this salad to share, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.