A warm cup of ginger tea is the healthiest way to start your day. It is the cure for all kinds of ailments, be it an undying , fever, or a . To be precise, tea is a warm and soothing that provide anti- , -boosting and properties. There are a number of ways to make this at home. So without waiting any longer, let’s get started!
How to Make Ginger Tea
- 1 ginger root (1-2 inches in length)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 lemon (wedges) (optional)
- 1 tbsp milk (optional)
- To make homemade ginger tea, start off by peeling the ginger root and slicing it into 10-12 pieces.
- In the meantime, boil 2 cups of water in a small saucepan or pot.
- Add the ginger to the water and allow it to steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Thereafter, strain the liquid into a cup (you can leave 1-2 pieces of ginger in the tea to continue steeping).
- Add the juice from the lemon wedges, as well as honey or milk (optional).
- Stir the drink thoroughly before serving. Now sit back, relax and enjoy your warm tea!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please