tea is a traditional from Thailand, which provides both and relaxing effects, depending on the strain you use. Making this tea is easy, provided you are in a country where the leaves and are legal, such as in the United States, where it is widely available in numerous forms. Here’s how you can the tea at home.
How To Make Kratom Tea
- 1-2 grams kratom (powder)
- 3 cups water (filtered)
- 1/2 lemon
- Add 3 cups of water to a teapot and put it for heating.
- Squeeze half a lemon juice into 3 cups of water. Lemon protects the alkaloids of the kratom tea that's released during the heating process, apart from giving it a citrusy flavor.
- Heat the water to a simmer, then add 1-2 grams of kratom powder. The amount of kratom you add will have a significant difference in the potency and impact of this tea. It is recommended to start with a small amount (e.g., 1-2 grams) of the powder. You can carefully increase the dose from there if desired.
- Stir occasionally, while allowing the mixture to continue simmering for about 15 minutes. Ensure that you do not end up boiling it.
- Thereafter, turn the gas off and let it brew for 2 minutes.
- Slowly strain the tea through a cheesecloth or a fine strainer into a pot.
- Serve at room temperature. Should you wish to have it cold, add a few ice cubes to it and enjoy your drink!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started. with us? Please