tea is a common beverage consumed in India and other Asian countries. This milky chai is refreshing and helps improve mental and eliminate weakness. The various herbs and spices used in preparing this help in strengthening the system and protecting you against various such as a and . While you can find masala tea easily, it is fairly simple to make it at home. So, let us look at the ingredients and steps involved in making this delicious .or
Masala Chai Recipe
- 4 cloves buds
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cardamom pods
- 3 peppercorns
- 1 tsp ginger root ground
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk you can also use other milk such as soymilk
- 2 tbsp black tea
- 2 tsp sugar
- To make masala tea, first grind cloves, cinnamon, ginger powder, peppercorns, and cardamom pods with a mortar and pestle.
- Then add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the crushed spices to the water and let it blend well for nearly 3-5 mins on a low flame.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and add the tea leaves. Let it steep for 3-5 mins.
- Add milk and sugar as per taste and bring the tea to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and serve the tea with your favorite cookies!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes. To submit a recipe, write to us at [email protected].