If you are someone who loves to indulge in delicious Chicken recipe is your go-to meal. Prepare this tasty Asian dish at home by following the simple recipe given below. The crispiness of fried coupled with the and tanginess of orange makes this an ultimate Chinese delicacy to devour.food every once in a while, then perhaps the
How to make Orange Chicken?
Orange ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 500 gm boneless chicken cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Marinate chicken cubes with 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp orange juice, 1/4 cup cornstarch for 4 – 5 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken for a couple of minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup orange juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and 1 tbsp cornstarch to the chicken and cook until tender.
- Serve Orange Chicken hot.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please