If you are someone who loves to indulge in delicious Chinese food every once in a while, then perhaps the Orange Chicken recipe is your go-to meal. Prepare this tasty Asian dish at home by following the simple recipe given below. The crispiness of fried chicken coupled with the sweet and tanginess of orange sauce makes this an ultimate Chinese delicacy to devour.
How to make Orange Chicken?
Orange chicken is prepared by first cutting the boneless, skinless chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and then frying them until they turn golden-brown and crispy. The chicken is then added to the sweet and tangy orange sauce, made with a delectable mix of vinegar, cornstarch, orange juice, soy sauce, and brown sugar. So without further ado, let’s get started with the recipe.
Orange ChickenPrint Pin Rate
- 500 gm boneless chicken cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Marinate chicken cubes with 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp orange juice, 1/4 cup cornstarch for 4 – 5 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken for a couple of minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup orange juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, and 1 tbsp cornstarch to the chicken and cook until tender.
- Serve Orange Chicken hot.
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning recipes with us? Please click here and fill in the details to get started.