Schisandra is a powerfulremedy in traditional that can help strengthen your system and .
What is Schisandra?
Schisandra is actually a type of , that produces small red that are widely used in traditional medicine. These berries are often referred to as magnolia berries or five-flavor berries. Native to China and areas of , the berries are said to possess all five basic flavors – , , , sour, and bitter – hence the name five-flavor berry.vine, scientifically known as Schisandra
The berries of the schisandra vine contain various and , which can provide various benefits, as well as adaptogens, powerful substances that can ostensibly retrain your to more effectively manage stress and health.
There are many benefits of schisandra that include the following:
- Boosting mental performance
- Preventing premature
- Reducing inflammation
- Improving endurance
- Protecting vision
- Giving relief from anxiety, and of depression ,
- Preventing hepatitis and hepatitis C
- Relieving symptoms of
- Boosting exercise performance and endurance
- Preventing the worsening of nearsightedness
- Preventing and treating motion sickness
- Lowering your diabetes of
- Regulating sugar levels
- Suppressing prevent atherosclerosis, heart attack, and to
- Improving liver function and the body more efficiently
- Acting as a mild fever and helping in treating the
- Improving digestion
- Weight loss
- Reducing signs of chronic fatigue syndrome
- Enabling normal sleep patterns
- Skin care
Schisandra can support metabolism-boosting properties. It protects against chronic conditions and inflammation, such as psoriasis and eczema. Schisandra is known to optimize health and helps relieve symptoms of constipation. It is known as a and aids in increasing function and counts. It has positive effects on mental performance as well and helps in improving concentration, , and sharpness. Being anti- in schisandra relieves the associated with arthritis and gout. It also alleviates the symptoms of pneumonia by stimulating the immune systemloss to its
Whilerecommendations on dosage vary, they remain the most reliable source for clear for this berry.
- If you are the dried , do not exceed more than 3 grams per day, and eat the powdered fruit with once per day.
- If you are using the dried fruit extract in liquid form, you should use a 1:20 weight/volume ratio of these drops with , basically mixing 10 drops with 150ml of water and this twice daily.
Since there are very few formal studies on dosage, it is best that you consult with a or trained before using this medicinal .
Schisandra Side Effects
There are some side effects of eating this fruit and its extracts, particularly in high, such as the following:
- Higher risk of
- Increase in gastroesophageal symptoms
- Risk of developing
The powerful compounds of this berry can also increase the intracranial pressure, which can be dangerous over long periods of time. Using only the recommended and appropriate dosage is strongly recommended. Furthermore, breastfeeding or should avoid the use of this herb, as the compounds and volatile acids could be too stimulating for the child.who are