Knowing how to store herb on for a week, or finding a soggy bag of brown leaves in your .is the difference between having this fresh
How to Store Cilantro?
Cilantro is one of the potent flavor, it is rare that you will use an entire bunch in a recipe, meaning that you will need to store the excess stalks and leaves for their next use. The best way to store cilantro without it going bad is to put it in a jar and cover it with a plastic bag. If you follow the steps below, you can store cilantro for 1-2 weeks without the stems and leaves getting wilted and soggy.that are relatively inexpensive, and a few healthy bunches can often be purchased for a dollar or two. However, due to cilantro’s
- Step 1: Cut off the bottom of all the stems in the bunch.
- Step 2: Keep the stems and leaves on a and gently pat them dry before storing.
- Step 3: Fill a mason jar halfway with .
- Step 4: Place the stalks into the jar and cover them with a plastic bag, then place them in the refrigerator.
- Step 5: Unlike other leafy herbs of similar quality, cilantro prefers temperatures to stay fresh.
- Step 6: Change the water every 2-3 days as it changes color.
- Step 7: Remove stalks as needed; discard stems and leaves that have begun to get soggy or discolored.