What is Aloe Vera Tea?
rich in and active ingredients that can confer many benefits to the body. Aloe vera is a good source of A, B, C, and E, as well as a number of amino acids and volatile compounds, many of which can be accessed by drinking this tea. It can be orally consumed, or it can be topically applied to different parts of the body, depending on your particular condition.tea is an herbal created by steeping the dried sap of the aloe vera plant. Aloe vera is known scientifically as Aloe vera and has been used for thousands of years for religious, cultural, medicinal, and culinary purposes. The sap of this plant is particularly
Aloe Vera Tea Benefits
The top health benefits of aloe vera tea include its ability to optimize digestion, help to regulate blood sugar, relieve inflammation, and boost the immune system, among others. Much of these health benefits are attributable to the many vitamins and found in this tea, particularly vitamins A, C, and E, all of which can act as antioxidants within the body.
One of the main uses of aloe vera tea is to improve function, as it does have a slight quality to it. This can eliminate symptoms of constipation and abdominal pain. This tea can help in weight loss efforts, and in balancing cholesterol levels.
How to Make Aloe Vera Tea?
You can purchase pre-made aloe vera tea in bulk quantities at health food stores, but you can also prepare it yourself at home. Many people combine the sap of this tea with another base tea, such as black, oolong or green tea. Take a look at the simple recipe to make this tea below.
Aloe Vera Tea Recipe for Good Skin
- 1-2 cups of water
- 1 decaffeinated tea bag
- 1 tsp of dried aloe sap powder or 1 large aloe vera leaf
- 1 tsp of honey (if desired)
- To make aloe vera tea, bring a saucepan of water (nearly 2 cups of water) to a boil.
- Steep a decaffeinated green tea bag in the hot water for 3-4 minutes.
- Add about 1 teaspoon of dried aloe sap powder into the tea, or squeeze the aloe vera jelly directly out of an aloe leaf. For that, cut the edges from the aloe leaf. Furthermore, cut the leaf in half and scrape out the jelly from its center and pour it into the cup.
- Add honey or a sweetener after straining the tea. Now enjoy!