Using banaba tea isn’t the most common remedy for improving your overall health, but this unusual tonic has a surprising number of benefits.
What is Banaba Tea?
Banaba tea is an herbal preparation made by brewing the leaves and many other , is called corosolic acid.of the banaba plant, which bears the scientific name Lagerstroemia speciosa. This flowering plant is found in various regions of Asia, including India and the Philippines, where it has long been used for the treatment of many medical conditions. Being such an important part of traditional medicine in those areas, it was only a matter of time before this potent tea became known around the world. The active ingredient, among
Watch Video: 4 Impressive Benefits Of Banaba Tea
Benefits of Banaba Tea
The most impressive health benefits of this tea relate to bloodlevels, obesity, in the body, kidney problems, and chronic .
- Corosolic acid is known to control the level of glucose and , which is excellent news for those with diabetes. Further studies are required to confirm these findings.
- Furthermore, anecdotal evidence says that this tea can dissolve kidney stones.
- Banaba tea is a great weight loss easy. choice for those looking to shed extra pounds as it makes
- It is an appetite suppressant and has antioxidant effects that can prevent chronic inflammation and disease.
How to Make Banaba Tea?
After getting your dried banaba tea leaves, you will want to prepare them properly to get the full effect of this tea. Take a look at this recipe below.
Banaba Tea Recipe
- 2 tsp of dried banaba leaves
- 2 cups of water (filtered)
- 1 tsp of lemon
- 1 tsp of honey
- To make banaba tea, add 2 teaspoons of the dried banaba leaves to a tea infuser.
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil and pour over leaves.
- Steep for 3-4 minutes before straining, adding lemon and a teaspoon of honey (if you prefer) and serving hot.