How to Chop Parsley?
- When you buy a bunch of at the store, the first thing you want to do is it. The best method for this is to get a bowl of and then dunk the parsley – leaf-side down – into the water and shake vigorously. Any of the dirt, grit or other debris on the should separate and fall to the bottom of the bowl.
- Empty the water and repeat this process until the water is clean.
- Next, dry the parsley in a bruise or crush the leaves. and pat the bunch dry, careful not to
- Now, with a large chef’s knife, hold the parsley bunch by the stems and slice down and away from your body, smoothly separating the leaves from the main stems.
- At this point, remove any of the larger leaf-stems that may have been cut off, and store the remainder of the parsley bunch in a damp paper towel in the .
- You can place this damp paper towel in a plastic bag to help keep the remaining stems fresh for even longer.
Gather the separated leaves into a pile and, using the same chef’s knife, chop the leaves quickly. Be sure that the knife is sharp. Do not press too hard on the leaves while chopping. Now, sprinkle this diced parsley into any dish you want!