What is Ginseng Tea?
is derived from the ginseng plant . The major health benefits of this tea are due to the naturally occurring chemicals called ‘ginsenosides’ present in the root.
Ginseng tea originated in beverage all over the as an . One serving of this tea (3 g) contains 3g of and 11 . The tea which is available is made from 3 different types of ginseng, all of which are beneficial for health and . These are:and was made from variety of ginseng. The tea has become a popular
- American ginseng: Grows in North America
- Asian ginseng: Grows in Far East . It is also known as Korean ginseng or ginseng
- Siberian ginseng: Grows in Northeast Asia
Watch Video: 5 Best Benefits Of Ginseng Tea
Health Benefits of Ginseng Tea
The common health benefits of ginseng tea are as follows:
Ginseng is rich in anti- properties. Studies indicate that who drink its tea have a lower risk of developing cancer. experts highly recommend people to drink in order to eliminate the risk of in the . According to the American Academy of Family , this tea possesses a number of anti- properties.
Relieves Menstrual Cramps
American ginseng tea is well-known for its cooling effect, and it is recommended forwho suffer from menstrual and distress. It also the associated with .
If you want to shed those extra metabolism and burning at a higher rate., ginseng tea would certainly help you in your habits. This herbal tea is popular as a . Consuming it would provide slimness to the body by boosting your
Lowers Blood Pressure
Asian ginseng tea is a strongand it is very effective for people who have . This energetic drink keeps you active and on your toes all day long by normalizing your and boosting your . This tea also helps in preventing fatal .
Improves Brain Function
Ginseng tea is an herbal drink that acts as a stimulant to the concentration power and capabilities. It is highly recommended for so they can have an improved brain functioning.. It improves your
Treats Sexual Dysfunction
Stabilizes Sugar Levels
Cures Respiratory Issues
Reduces Chronic Pain
Ginseng maintains the in your body and therefore helps in refining and rehydrating the skin. It also lessens the pain and injury due to therapy. The perform free radical making your look younger and healthier. Additionally, it reduces fine lines, , age spots, and .
Ginseng tea is lowers blood by it.. Thus, it
The immune-stimulatory,, antioxidant, anti-apoptotic properties of ginseng tea can various cognitive disorders. This includes severe disorders like ’s and ’s too.
De-stress yourself with a hot cup of ginseng tea. It helps to pep up your mood by calming the system and improving blood .
Stabilizes Inflammatory Cytokines In Kids
Ginseng tea which is very painful. It soothes the inflammatory in kids from cancer.the after-effects of ,
How to make ginseng tea?
Here’s how you can easily prepare ginseng tea:
- Step 1: one cup of water in a or .
- Step 2: the ginseng root, it, and cut it into 3 slices
- Step 3: Add the ginseng root pieces or powder to the hot water
- Step 4: Allow the mixture to steep for 10 minutes.
- Step 5: the tea into a cup.
- Step 6: Add or for additional flavor, and enjoy the beverage!
Note: According to US and Wildlife , it is to harvest ginseng on most State . However, you can buy fresh ginseng root or powder from the market. Korean ginseng root is better for cold and American ginseng roots are best for .
The major side effects of ginseng tea include:
- Insomnia: Certain compounds in ginseng activate the energy levels in our body. If taken at insomnia. , it may result in difficulties. If consumed daily, some people may start symptoms of
- Irregular heart rate and blood pressure: Consuming ginseng tea in large amounts for a long period of time may result in fluctuating and increased or decreased blood pressure levels. People on medication for blood pressure should avoid ginseng tea.
- Blood clots: Ginseng tea blood clots. In severe cases, the may also become cancerous. with the functioning of blood causing
- Hypoglycemia: This tea may also lead to abnormally low blood sugar levels. People who suffer from type-2 should avoid this tea.
- Hormonal effects: Korean Ginseng tea causes estrogenic effects on the body. This may cause , pain, and , which may, in some cases, be fatal too.
- Gastrointestinal issues: Ginseng tea may cause diarrhea, stomach discomfort, and . disorders like
- Cognitive dysfunction: Ginseng tea can cause headaches, dizziness, , , anxiety, and loss of in some people. Further may lead to neurological issues, depression, confusion, , and .