Knowing how to make rosemary oil can save you money and ensure that you know every ingredient in this powerful natural remedy.
Rosemary oil is an essential oil that has been steam distilled from the top of the plant, scientifically known as Rosmarinus officinalis. Medicinally speaking, has been used for countless conditions, including relieving stress and anxiety, boosting function, reducing inflammation, curing indigestion, and boosting the system. Due to the high of certain chemical compounds, it is not recommended to be used internally and should be kept away from the eyes, nose, and ears.
How to Make Rosemary Essential Oil?
Certain people choose to make their ownat home to save money, particularly if they plan to use the oil in a , which can use a modest amount of the oil each week. If you want to learn how to make rosemary oil, begin by gathering your ingredients, oil, fresh rosemary, and a slow- .
How To Make Rosemary Oil: Easy Recipe
- 1 cup sunflower/safflower oil
- 1 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- slow cooker
- airtight container for storing the oil
- To make rosemary oil, remove the fresh rosemary leaves from the stem. You will need 1 cup for the oil preparation.
- Choose a flavorless and high smoke-point oil, preferably sunflower or safflower oil.
- Add two cups of this oil to your slow cooker.
- Add the cup of fresh rosemary to the slow cooker.
- Heat on low for 6 hours.
- Turn off the slow cooker and let the mixture sit for 1-2 hours.
- Strain the oil to remove the rosemary leaves.
- The remaining oil can be stored in an airtight container and is ready to use!
Connect With Us
If you have tried this recipe, we would love your feedback in the comments section below. And while we can’t taste it, we would love to see how it turned out! You can connect with us on Facebook or Instagram and tag your picture with #organicfactsrecipes.
Do you wish to share your winning click here and fill in the details to get started.with us? Please